A week or so ago, I went out and purchased Eyeshadow Primer Potion by Urban Decay to prep my lids before applying eyeshadow, in hopes of preventing mid-day creasing. Yuck. Before learning about Primer Potion, I was going to get a Paint Pot by MAC for crease prevention, but once I found out that the Potion dries clear, I wanted it. After incorporating it into my make-up routine, I can definitely say that my eye make-up lasts longer, the colors are brighter, and the lid oil is gone. Yep. This is a great product and saves time and money, because you won't need to re-apply make-up or even use as much. Although I just bought my the Potion, I've come across this blog that shows you how to salvage all the product from this fancy little tube before you throw it away, so you can really get your money's worth.
Photo: Elle D


No comments:
Post a Comment